I’m Starlet from Can You Come Home, a blog where I talk about my indoor / outdoor living adventures and a bridge for connecting what I see in the garden to the world of fashion. (Yes, I am a bit obsessed with fashion that I see it everywhere…)
Today, I’m so privileged and delighted to be here at Amanda’s blog – an extremely gorgeous online notebook that always get my creative cells tickled for sure!
Every summer is endless tomato harvest in my garden. I would love to inject this hot hue of red & orange into my closet — and yours too!
Shall we take a look at our options?
When money isn’t an issue (lucky you!)
Splurge on Tomatoes:
- Nanette Lepore Cholula Eyelet Top in Tomato ($248)
- Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Press Stud Belt ($219)
- Blui Tomato Scarf ($250)
- Aurelie Bidermann Enamel Coral Bracelet (most precious of all: $1700)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch in Tomato Red ($200)
- Jonathan Adler Pop Highball Glass ($18 $13.50)
When price tag is a bit of a concern
Save on Tomatoes
- Express Women Crochet Back in Tomato Orange ($29.90)
- Dorothy Perkin Tomato Skinny Belt (most affordable of all: $8.00)
- Nordstrom Color Spill Tissue Scarf $98
- Tomato Geometric Cuff Bracelet $50
- O’clock Gold Face Watch ($47 $32.90)
- Jonathan Alder Pop Rocks Glass ($14 $10.50)
- BONUS: (since we all save so much, it’s okay to add one more thing to our list, no?) Lucia Cherry Tomato Basil Soap ($11.00)